THE TWILIGHT SAGA- Flashback

THE TWILIGHT SAGA- Flashback



Twilight High School Flashback

The Brain: Stephenie Meyer

SCHOOL Chaparral High School, Scottsdale, Arizona
AWARDS National Merit Scholar
FAVORITE SUBJECT English
HIGH SCHOOL MEMORY "Don't ever let anyone tell you that high school is supposed to be fun. High school is to be endured."

LEFT: Meyer in her senior year, 1992.




Twilight High School Flashback

The Rebel: Kristen Stewart

SCHOOL A. E. Wright Middle School, Calabasas, California
ACTIVITIES Writing, photography
HIGH SCHOOL MEMORY “I had to stop going to school because I worked [in films] too much and my teachers resented me a lot. But I really love home school—independent study is for me.

LEFT: Stewart in 7th grade, 2003 (the actress was home schooled for high school).






Twilight High School Flashback


The best: Robert Pattinson


ACTIVITIES football, skiing, snowboarding and athletics
QUOTES "When I was 12 years old my sister dressed me as a girl and presented under the name Claudia?
SCHOOL Harrodian private school in London.
Other information can be found from "IMPRINTATION"



Twilight High School Flashback

The Jock: Taylor Lautner

SCHOOL Valencia High School, Valencia, California
ACTIVITIES Karate, football, baseball, hip-hop dance
FAVORITE SUBJECT P.E.

LEFT: Lautner in his freshman year, 2007.




Twilight High School Flashback

The Good Girl: Ashley Greene

SCHOOL Wolfson High School, Jacksonville, Florida
ACTIVITIES Acting, dancing, tae kwon do, Chi Delta Pi society, cheerleading
YEARBOOK QUOTE "Who knows what can happen/Do what ya do, just keep on laughing/Find yourself/There's always a brand new day."
HIGH SCHOOL MEMORY “I didn’t really have a boyfriend until I was probably 16, which my parents were thrilled about. I was like, ‘I have no time for boys,’ and my dad was, ‘Yes, I think you’re right.’

LEFT: Greene in her senior year, 2005.








Twilight High School Flashback

The Individual: Nikki Reed

SCHOOL Alexander Hamilton High School, Los Angeles, California
ACTIVITIES Gymnastics
FAVORITE SUBJECT English, Art
HIGH SCHOOL MEMORY On why she left school after feeling that she didn't fit in: "If you can't find the perfect spot in a group, it's not about how pretty you are. You can't really fly solo."

LEFT: Reed in her freshman year, 2003.






Twilight High School Flashback

Mr. Popular: Kellan Lutz

SCHOOL Horizon High School, Scottsdale, Arizona
ACTIVITIES Boxing, football, Arizona Youth Billiard champion
HIGH SCHOOL MEMORY "[My older brother] brought me to the parties and I was like the cool young Lutz."

LEFT: Lutz in his senior year, 2003.







Twilight High School Flashback

The Theater Queen: Rachelle Lefevre

SCHOOL Centennial Academy, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
NICKNAME Glowworm
ACTIVITIES Drama
YEARBOOK QUOTE "If u can't be w/the 1 u luv, luv the 1 ur w/!"
HIGH SCHOOL MEMORY "My awkward stage extended well into high school."

LEFT: Lefevre in her senior year.







If you ever copy this from us or any other place credit us "IMPRINTATION"

As the (c) copyrights are with us
you can email us at
"IMPRITATION"
To ask for the permission.

M.S